Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

i live in calif but ill answer your question anyway,its good that when u first start having k9 sex that you do it with a small dog then work your way up,and iam sure thatthere are guys up there that you can meet that are also into k9 u might try looking on beastdating.com i think thats the one and fill out a profile.

If that is in reply to my post: I am aware of the site and have tried K9 in my teens. I was just stating that I was envious of the poster that I answered to. Thanks anyways.

ik i wasnt sure if you knew about the site or not thats why i mentioned it also didnt know you werwe answering another persons answer sp forgive me if i interupted you and good luck.

A Fun Fact for Freaks: Nevada state law says it's only a crime to have sex with an animal that weighs less than you do. So fucking a chicken is wrong, but if you want to party with a pony, that's your own damn business.

For hardcore sperm junkies and those who claim they take ALL loads, check out www.beatmale.com. It's a paysite, but the free tour will wet your appatite if you're one of those filthy fuckers who gets off on servicing "anything male".

Ride 'em Cowboy!

5. Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

K-9 is hot! You just have to be careful of the knot.

Heres a free beast sex site to get yer jollies on:
    www.petsex.com

6. Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

thanks for the site info guys. been looking for that type of hot beast movies for a while now.

had a Husky growing up. started jerking him off them got into sucking him and drinking his load. Love to get my ass fucked and knotted. Being dominated by a dog is a big turn on.

looking forward to trying , need to find the right dog

Quote Originally Posted by wammt View Post
    Now you are really making me jealous!
    He may be making you jealous, but he definitely got me hard as a rock. I would love to find someone to help me get knotted. I don't care what breed or size, and I would want it filmed.

would love to be fucked by a dog a guy down the road has a large dog and i am sure he is geting fucked by it he also brings yong men to the house would love to film

thanks for the great web site! been playing with male k9 since I was a kid.

I used to get fucked by a guy that had a male boxer. the first time the dog tried to mount me was after he licked his masters cum from my hole. After that it became a regular thing loved it.

No way and never will. That just sounds so wrong. A hot man with a good cock any day.

Blog Entries

I've tried it once so far. It was pretty hot, though it hurt a bit when he was jabbing his cock into my back side and trying to get it in me. But once he did it felt pretty good. Might do it again sometime, but I'm not sure.

ok cool next time ill read more carefully before i type an answer lol but if i can ask u when u tried it as a teen howd you feel? did you like it or not?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information