Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

sound like i would love to be fucked by a dog have thought about it for a whi
    hile

yes i used to have a fuck bud who's boxer fucked me every time i visited him. i loved it and so did my fuck bud

I've never done it but would love to try it. I've watched a few videos online and can't help but get hard at the amount of cum a dog will produce. I definitely want to try being knotted too.

I've been trying for a long time to find someone in my area into it. I'm willing to host here at my place till 4pm weekdays any other time would have to be someplace else. All the dogs I ever had I had them licking my cock and ass. Loved it when I would shoot my load with them licking my cock then lick me clean. I loved jacking them off as well, never had the nerve to suck them off. Anyone in my area interested? Would be willing to suck my first dog cock and love to watch/help a guy get fucked by him.

what was your experience ?

Hi Bill, the first time i had k9 sex was with a medium size k9 i got nude and let him lick my ass and cock then i got him to stick his cock in my ass it felt great he fucked me till he shot a huge load into me i thought hed never stop i had a hardon all the time he was fucking me,the next time was with the 2 guys i met they had a greatdane and i was talked into or rather i was a bit high on poppers so i sucked his big cock and licked his balls then with the help of one guy he guided the dogs cock into my ass that big a dog has a big cock so the guy made sure not to let his knot go into me well i was fucked and fucked hard for about 10 minutes till i was filled with dog cum i didnt think hed ever stop when he did his cum was leaking from my ass and i got a hand full and licked it up damn i loved it all i wish i could find someone to have their dog fuck me again i get hard thinking of it.

sounds great i need to try it i have a mate with a great dane only a pup but a big dog think i may need tina to relax i would like to be knoted although i believe it hurts like hell , your email sounds great any photos

would be great to start by watch some one else get fucked

were did you see the videos ?

did he knot you and did you enjoy

bill if this is the first time with that breed of k9 his knot does swell up big so to start have your friend if hes helping to guide just its cock far enough into u so u can feel him fuck u then when u get used to his size have your friend help guide his knot in u but be careful not to move around to much or to take its knot out of u as you can get hurt so do it slow a few times ok.

Smile Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Tims View Post
    did he knot you and did you enjoy
    the greatdane didnt knot me that time as it was my first with him but if the guys hadnt of moved i wouldve had him knot me and breed me i loved him fucking me

wish u were close by me id let u watch as your mates k9 fucked me iam sure youd enjoy it

not sure but would start with a small dog

good choice start with the small dog then afterwards work up to a bigger one

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information