Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Anyone tried K9 ?

if so whats it like what dogs are best?

Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

Never tried it, always interested me though.
    24, bottom, uk - find me in the dark room

It is awesome; both frightening and so satisfying.

Done it a couple of times, a former buddy of mine had a big dog and he was talking me into getting bred by his dog. For me it is the most degrading form of sex for a man as you are not able to do anything once the dog is on your back. It is extremly hot but you have to be really sure if you want to get bred by a dog. Once he has buried his cock inside you (it hurts like hell as he just shoves it in and doesn't give you time to adjust) you are not going anywhere for about 20 to 30 minutes if he is tied to you. The knot that ties him to you is something else: it starts rather pleasant when it starts to swell inside you but soon you are whimpering in pure agony. The knot of a big dog can get as big as a grapefruit and it is constantly tugging on your overstreched insides so I took a lot of poppers just to hold myself together. Once he is tied to you he starts to cum inside you (a dog will fill you with A LOT of cum), the pressure inside your ass is building up and with me it led to my orgasm as my prostate was overstimulated!! When he ties it is to keep the bitch from escaping and it gives the dog time to impregnate his bitch. When he is cumming he turns around so you are ass to ass with him, the turning gives you a few very painfull moments as his knot wants to come out of you but is still way too big! When his knot is finally getting smaller be prepared that the constant tugging will make the knot come out when it is still fairly large and it will make you scream. Afterwards you won't be able to close your cunt for a while, cum just keeps flowing out of it.

If you ever consider doing this, be sure that you do it with someone who knows how to do it: a dogcock has some kind of bone in it and it can easily puncture your lower intestine and believe me when I say that you don't want that to happen. Even the jabs he makes when he is trying to find your hole are painfull, and he will leave deep scratch marks on your sides.

5. Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

Back when i was 12/13 I discovered that our dog would lick peanut butter off anything, so like any horny young boy I tried smearing it on my cock. I squirted in like 10 seconds. I then put a glob of PB in and around my A-hole... WOW! Later on as I got braver I tried to get him to fuk me, but it hurt to much. So I stuck to him licking my hole and cock. I enjoyed that for years. ... up till i was 15 we had to have our boxer put down. : (

6. Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

Yup. Done it.

Hit up a bunch of beast websites before finally connecting with a dude that lived 3 hours from me. I made the trek one weekend after much back and forth planning, etc.

He had his big rottie/lab mix well trained to fuck and had done numerous scenes with both men and women. This dog knew how to fuck.

I got VERY drunk, then when I was ready the owner told me to strip out of my pants but leave my shirt on. As soon as my pants were off the dog started going crazy, licking my ass, etc. I hit the poppers and got on all fours a instructed.

The dog was on me in a flash! Humping away and clawing the shut out of my sides. And then that lipstick found my asshole. BAM! The fucker just shoves in. Hurt like hell.

And then it started swelling.

Before we did anything, the owner agreed to keep the knot out of me. The biggest dick I'd ever taken to that point was 7 inches, and nothing as thick as a baseball. So the owner helped keep the dog knotted by keeping his fist behind the knot.

But the rest of the 8 inch dog cock was buried in me. And giving me spurt after spurt of puppy-batter.

We kept the dog in my ass for 15 minutes, until the dog just got too anxious and yanked out of me. So much cum poured out!

Afterward I reflected on the experience. It made me feel dirty, and ashamed, and naughty, and excited, and turned on, all at the same time.

It's a real mind fuck. And I want to do it again!!

Spermpig, a boy never feels the same about himself after he's been fucked by a dog.

Yikes, it's more dangerous than I thought. I've thought about it before, since there are always guys talking about it on gay sites. It's kind of so sick it's intriguing.

Being K/9 bred was incorporated into my "Training", some 25 years ago. Over time, it became a weekly requirement, for the purpose of accessing and understanding my Primal instincts. Because of that, I can still tap into those instincts at will.

I think it's totally hot. I milked a lab once, never had the chance to try anal with one though.

my only experience was at a party with a bunch of guys looking on. Almost everyone that i have chatted with or spoken to who has been fucked by a dog says that there were spectators. Does anyone have the sense that K-9 is a kind of performance art?

I would love the chance to give it a try. I've thought about it for quite some time but can't find anyone local that is into it.

13. Default Re: Anyone tried K9 ?

wow!
    i would LOVE to try that!

I would love to be mounted and bred by a large dog, I sucked a dog's cock when I was about 12, it was
    my first cock to suck, since then have fantasized about being knotted, now that I've been fucked by men many times
    just love cock up my ass and cum running out my hole

if your going to try sex with a k9 for the first time choose a medium size dog as a big one can hurt u bad so practice with that,i had sex with a greatdane when i was 17 i sucked his big cock but id love to be bred by one

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information